Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hostess Monday - Digital Delights - 21 April 14

Morning Peeps, Today I am hosting Digital Delights hostess Monday. I am so excited to share my out of the comfort zone experience. My goal is to create a Pillow Box. I used the silhouette to die cut the pillow box. The digital delights image "Flowering Water Can" pre colored digi,
Supplies: Bo Bunny paper, RRR, Tall Mouse flower bling


Have a fabulous crafty day!
Challenges
Color Me Creative Challenge - 3E - #90  Anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - W, 1E  - #145  Flowers
Time 4 Scrap - 2W, 3E, C5  #38 Spring

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love this. You did an amazing job and thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the flower challenge.
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great project. Love the image too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time4Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Berni! I'm always so hesitant about doing pillow boxes and I love this one, especially with the 'handle'! Wonderful, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...