Sunday, October 13, 2013

Winner on my Blog for DS4J Hop

Morning Peeps

Thanks to everyone who visited, commented and a BIG welcome to my new followers. Without you, it just would have not been the same. Random org. chose one commentor/follower to win the digi "Misteri in Uniform" that I used on my card.

The International Blog Hop Winner on my blog is Patricia St Martin. Click on Patricia's name and see her fabulous creations on her blog. Patricia please contact Margy at at info@digistamps4joy.co.za with subject title “DS4J Blog Hop Winner” Berni's blog.

Thanks to all who hopped with us, so much fun. A Big Congrats to Patricia on her win.
 
Have a fabulous day.
Berni

1 comment:

  1. Berni, After you said that to me I remembered.. Thanks you so much. I will contact Margy and let her know. Thanks again.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...