Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sketch Challlenge - 14 Nov

Morning Peeps, this week over at The Outlawz, we are to create from the below sketch.,
Suppplie: sizzixz leaf die, prima flower, Digi Doodles digi, sixxiz embossing folder, spellbinder die, SU gumball ink, stamps for life cling sentiment., queen & co bling, spectrum noir markers.
Peeps, the digi below is not Floppy Latte, but Digi Doodles, I purchased this image when Digi Doodlles going out of business awhile. My error. thanks for your understanding.







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Berni. Love the cheerful colours and the catchy sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card reminds me of springtime. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Berni--love those colors! And I love that embossing with your image and die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous, Berni. I love the bright colors, the embossing and what a lovely sentiment.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great take on the sketch, Berni! Now that I'm feeling better, I hope to get something done using this sketch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Berni,

    This is really really pretty! You've used some of my favorite colors, and have colored and embossed this beautifully.

    Judy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...