Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dies R Us - California Poppies - 27 May 16

Morning Peeps, 
Berni here with another creation for the Dies R Us Inspiration blog! The California State flower is the Poppy. I have them on my patio. So I wanted to share. The Dies R Us on-line store carries a huge assortment of amazing dies by several manufacturers.
Other Products
Simply Defined Textured Glimmer Sheet
Swiss dots embossing folder
Memento Sky Blue ink
Project Instructions:
What's interesting about this frame die from Impression Obsession, it is one die, but when you cut all (6) frames cut at the same time. I used the large outer and the next outer die to frame the memory box poppies. I wanted to reflect the color of the poppies, so I used a shimmer sheet. I cut the elizabeth craft butterfly on yellow cardstock and used some scrap bling paper for the back. I sponged the the clouds and give them a little lift with embossing dots.

Kindly take a jog and check out all of the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store; and do not forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog! A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a Gift Certificate to one winner each challenge. That winner could by You!

Thank you for stopping by. See ya real soon, Berni

Also, if you are new to Pinterest, kindly know you do not need to sign up or have a Pinterest account in order to enjoy all the lovely Pin-inspiration you will find.

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Berni! Love how you layered all the die cuts. What a superb design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. The poppies are so elegant. hugs, teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Berni ... so sorry I'm late with my commenting! This is FABULOUS! LOVE the outdoors scene you've created and the colors are so pretty & happy! LOVE your design! You have used these dies beautifully! WELL DONE my friend! Keep 'em coming!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These poppies are beautiful. They are one of my favorite flowers. I didn't realize they were the California state flower.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful....love how you colored the poppies and love the clouds...thanks so much for your kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...